Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick Meals - Dare I say meals from the freezer...

So we all have it, right? Sometimes there is just not enough time to make a meal from scratch. I admit it, it happens. In the beginning I thought that there will never be quick dinners again, was I wrong :) I do need to clarify so, that generally I will cook from scratch. Generally means at least four days a week, but then I am flexible on the others Hard to admit it :)

I want to share with all of you some of the items we have found at Trader Joe's. The names on these items

- Frozen Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Fish Sticks
- Krinkle Potatoes
- Cheeseless Pizza --> my kids LOVE this pizza. The can almost eat the entire pizza by
themselves. They are 4 and 2 so its a lot of pizza :)
- There are some vegan simmer sauces and you just pop in your protein
- Tofutti Blintzes
- Orange Creamy Soy Ice Cream Bars

Check out the entire list of vegan items http://www.traderjoes.com/Attachments/Vegan.pdf Trader Joe's has.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...