Friday, July 25, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies...

Which child (and adult) does not love Chocolate Chip Cookies? I know that both my girls just LOVE them. Today we are having a few of our friends over in the afternoon. So here I am baking chocolate chip cookies with the chocolate chips I just got at Whole Foods (they are Vegan Semi Sweet). The girls seem to love these as well :)

Here is my recipe

1 Cup softened Earth Balance
1 Cup granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Salt (I usually use a little less as Earth Balance is only available salted)
2 1/3 Cups unsifted flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 - 12 ounce package of chocolate chips (app. 2 cups)

- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine first 5 ingredients
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and mix under the creamed mixture
- Stir in chocolate chips

- Drop 1 teaspoon about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet
- Bake for about 10 minutes

FYI - this recipe can easily be cut in half

We LOVE these cookies :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...