Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween - Candy at School...so proud of my oldest...

Our oldest goes to Preschool 5 mornings a week. The school does a fantastic job managing the diet...Today she was in after care for an hour. When I picked her up she showed me a piece of Tootsie Roll and asked "Right, Mommy I cannot eat this candy?". Of course she canNOT eat Tootsie Rolls. I am just so proud of my 4 year old to 1.) confirm with me that its not OK to eat, 2.) hold on to the candy, 3.) give up the candy without any problems...WOW - I am not sure that I would have been able to do that at 4...

In any case, this also goes to show that it is just so important to educate the other adults around us to never give any food to kids they do not know...

Happy Halloween everyone.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...