Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween...candy...Alena is all prepared :)

How is everyone? Sorry it has been so long, but I have just been very busy working late almost every single evening. I cannot believe that it is already the end of September and Halloween is just around the corner. Time flies...wow seems that I just wrote about this :) OK, I stop writing about me but the topic. Halloween, candy and Alena. This evening we read two Halloween books for bed-time. In one of the books it talked about how the weather gets colder, costumes are made, kids go trick-or-treating, and then go home to eat the candy. To me Alena's comments was quite amazing. When we were done with the book she said to me "...well, a lot of the candy has Kuhsmilch in it. When we go home, we sort through the candy and Mama & Papa swap the Kuhsmilch candy with candy we can eat..." - I am so proud :) and am just a wee bit worried about Halloween...Really, I should not be worried at all because at least Alena has her diet down. Amazing for a five year old....

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...