Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dear Insurance Company I really do not like you...

Guess I am in a complaining mode today...Did you know that it costs around $300 a girl to get the blood work done. Can you believe it?! I am sure you can. Now, let me ask you how much do you think our co-pay for that would be? It's an essential exam both kids have Galactosemia so one would think that the deductible would be minimal, but you know what? Totally wrong. Our share for each (!!!) child is over $60. Isn't that appalling ? Tell me please, how can it be - Dear Insurance Company - that you won't cover the entire expense? Did I mention that we already pay a decent amount in premiums each month? Well, it's official I don't like you. Thank you for reading...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...