Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lunch with Mia Rose

What a day! Mia Rose and I usually have fun together on our Wednesday
mornings. Not so much this morning as I had a doc appointment
scheduled for myself. Mia Rose was so good! She read her books,
played with toys...quite amazing :) In any case, I had originally
planned to take her to the Wednesday Market after the appointment but
guess what? It rained...with not enough time left to go to OMSI I
asked her what she wanted to do. "pizza" was her answer so here we are
at Hotlips Pizza on Hawthorne. Both of us had a delicious slice of
fresh yummy pizza. Yes, you read correct they also had a slice for my
little girl. Hotlips actually has vegan foccacia every day. Today's
selection was cilantro pesto, potatoes, olives, onion, and roasted
garlic. Yum! Mia Rise loved it, topped it with nutritional yeast and
ate the entire (!) slice. Ok - I admit to having had a couple of bites
but no more.

Hotlips had several locations here in Pdx. Check it out at www.hotlipspizza.com

Have a great day!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...