Saturday, April 30, 2011

The pictures....

My dear husband got an iPad for me - thank you, thank you, thank you :))) - and it has a camara. Yay - so now I can finally take a picture and upload it right away to the blog. No longer do I have to first go downstairs, download the pictures, and then upload them...now it's one super easy, easy step. Whoo-hoo how exciting is that?! Well, at least to me it is. And why do I take pictures of food? - When Alena was little one of the biggest questions I had was what do kids with Galactosemia eat? There was so much conflicting information and I was so scared. I honestly had no idea and honestly, I was not interested in all the negativity and only reading what she cannot eat. I wanted to know what she can eat, that the diet is manageable and that it will be OK. So hopefully someone will find the pictures encouraging,useful and gain confidence in the diet. Others may find it contraversioal but to me it is evidence that the diet is manageable, healthy, and no big deal.

Happy Saturday!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...