Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday #Potluck Party {Swabian Mini Meatballs} & Nikolaus

I am not entirely happy with the title but cannot come up with a better for. Oh well, this will be it then...this post was intended for yesterday {Saturday} but you know we got home fairly late from the party which was way past my the girlies bedtime.

The girlies met Nikolaus actually twice yesterday - once at the Sophie Scholl Schule{German Saturday School}, and the second time at the Christmas Party of Zeitgeist Northwest.  Let me just say, it was a busy day :) - In the morning we drove out to Beaverton for Saturday School, came back home had lunch, and it was time for me to make food for the potluck.

The perfect food for a potluck are - by my book - Mini Meatballs a.k.a. Fleischkuechle.  The recipe is easy to increase and so yesterday, I made it with four pounds of meat to feed the crowd.  I originally posted the recipe for #SundaySupper Tailgate event...here is the recipe.  It is always a hit :)

Swabian Mini Fleischkuechle (Mini Meatballs}


Even so Ron says, you cannot make meatballs look good, I think that they look delicious :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...