Wednesday, July 3, 2013

We have arrived...

Hi there and greetings from Tuttlingen. We have arrived here last week after a seemingly couple of super long flights.  This year we traveled via JFK and the last leg of the flight seemed for some odd reason {at least to me} endless.  Oh well, I must be getting old...but no complaints, it was just long.  Everything went well.  The girls are really good travelers.  As said before, I packed them a lot of treats and surprises in their backpacks.  Also getting up at 4 a.m. helped all of us get quite bit of sleep - well, at least on the leg from JFK to Zurich.  

The special meal ordered also worked out perfectly this time.  This is the first time, Alena actually cleared her entire meal.  And yes,  it was Galactosemia safe - Orzo with some vegetables

We picked up the car in Zurich at the airport and I drove us to Tuttlingen.  A strange thing happens to me whenever I am back home.  It feels like I never left, every landmark, town, and nature seems so familiar; it is such a deep connection.  Do you know what I am talking about? 

Anyway, after we arrived at my Mom's the ladies needed to get out to the playground...

The next day we took a nice walk up to the "Kapf"



Thank you all!!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...