Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blood Orange Rum Fizz for #Valentines {#TripleSBites #drink}

Can you believe that I have yet another post this week?! Yes, I am on a roll…

Today it's time for an adult beverage for the #TripleSBites event just in time for Valentine's Day.  Now truth be said, I like cocktails but never really make them at home well except for the occasional Campari with OJ or Soda so this really took me a bit out of my comfort zone.  Remember the Blood Orange Simple Syrup?  Yes, it does not just turn into Blood Orange Lemonade, but it's also a cocktail.
Let me introduce you to the Blood Orange Rum Fizz.

yes, another not so great picture…sorry I really was going to take another pictures….

Blood Orange Rum Fizz
  • 1-1/2 TB Blood Orange Simple Syrup
  • 1-1/2 TB Light Brown Rum
  • Slice of Blood Orange
  • Prosecco, or other sparkling wine
  • Optional ice cubes
  1. Add Blood Orange Simple Syrup and rum to a tall glass.  Stir and mix together
  2. Add Prosecco and blood orange slice
Now don't forget to enter in the giveaway for fantastic by visiting my #TripleSBites Kick off post and be sure to visit all of the participating blogs.

Are you ready for more great inspiration for Valentine's Day from the rest of the fantastic #TripleSBites bloggers?


Disclaimer:  I have received free products from the sponsors for this event.  All opinions are my own.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...