Thursday, August 5, 2010

Found: The best CG safe chocolate - truffles...

This afternoon the girlies went swimming, and then to the Farmer's Market in Southeast Portland.  We all love Farmer's Market's.  Fresh produce, fruits to try, popsicles, music one word summer.  

Today we found something else on the Farmer's Market.  You know what?  OK, the title gave it away, but we found the most delicious, vegan, chocolate truffles.  Alena and Mia Rose must have sampled at least two whole truffles.  Truth be said, I probably had just as much. I have never, ever tasted such delicious, creamy, rich, vegan chocolate. We tried a salted carmel, passion-fruit lime truffle, and another one that was just as delicious.  All I can say is WOW - I did not know that this was possible.  We ended up buying one salted carmel, and a passion-lime truffle for dessert. My favorite is the passion-lime, while Mia Rosie and Ron favored the salted carmel truffle.  Alena - of course - loved all of them :)

Just amazing...makes me so happy.  So if you are wondering and also have the taste for some yummy chocolate truffles check them out http://missionarychocolates.com/ I was told, that they ship the truffles world-wide...Enjoy!!!  I know we will be enjoying these treats...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...