Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Night Dinner and dessert

...homemade chicken noodle soup. Made with carrots, onion, garlic, celery, parsley, and - of course - chicken. Added cooked noodles to the plate, fill up with soup and sprinkle with parsley. Exactly what I need to feel better as I am still recuperating from a nasty cold I caught last weekend. There is a reason why I am a fair weather camper :)

The girlies love soup; they finished their meal off with a dessert of Rice Dream Bites :) http://www.tastethedream.com/products/product/2429/205.php. Now who said there wasn't any fun food ;). They are very delicious, the company also makes Almond Dream Bites which I think are actually a little bit better. Both a yummy so!!! Have a great evening.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...