Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Night Dinner is...

...Ron's favorite meal. I think, he would mind if the mustard coated herbed chicken thighs :) All of us actually like this meal, and it is also easy as well as quick. Slather the thighs with Dijon Mustard, then roll them in herbed - crushed garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, tarragon or other herbs - Panko breadcrumbs. Bake it in the oven at 400 F for about 35 - 45 minutes. Voila!!!

Along side, I serve rice and - very unusual for me ;) - a nice, big bowl of salad. The salad of today was red leaf lettuce, cucumber slices, and gold burst cherry tomatoes in homemade vinaigrette. Oh, and one last note...I really like to be on vacation, but there is nothing like cooking in my own kitchen. It is a sense of balance and comfort...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...