Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lazy, rainy Saturday after noon calls for Apple Strudel and whipped "cream"...

...it is another rainy day in Portland and the four of us are enjoying a wonderful lazy day :) A perfect day for Appel Strudel - which was in freezer. And no, I did not make it myself but bought at Tader Joe's. The Appel Strudel is dairy free, delicious, and imported from Germany. Two things are delicious with Apple Strudel. Vanilla Ice Cream and/or whipped cream. In the past the only whip-able cream I found in Pdx was Soya Too! Whip in the spray can. However, I finally found the packaged whip cream. Delicious :) I added a packet of "Whip Ir" & "Vanilla Sugar", beat it and....whoo-hoo delicious whipped cream. Yum!!! Both girls loved it. Amazing stuff :). Here is the link - just in case... http://www.soyatoo.de/us/?home

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...