Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday night dinner - again?!

...yes, it's Sockeye Salmon again. I could not pass up the fantastic sale price of the salmon plus ocean fish are supposed to be good for you :) This time I baked the salmon in the oven alongside the baby roast potatoes. The salad today is a baby green salad with nectarine in a homemade lemon dressing, oh, and the yellow thing is the lemon wedge I served each person :)

The other thing about salmon is that it is just such a quick and easy dinner to make. Heat the oven to 425 clean baby potatoes, cut them in half and toss in olive oil. Bake for around 30 minutes, season salmon and put in oven along side the potatoes. Cooking time of the salmon depends on the thickness, and size of the salmon. This one took about 15 minutes. Perfect and easy exactly what I needed on this funky Monday. Most of the day I have been feeling out of sorts. That is probably due to our yearly appointment at the metabolic clinic tomorrow. Do not get me wrong, I am not worried about the appointment but in a strange way it still gets to me a wee bit. I wonder why?! The human mind is a complicated matter...have a good night.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...