Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Anniversary Cabin Dinner is...

...a late dinner of Pasta Bolognese, without - can you belive it - salad, but with a garden fresh tomato. That's all for today, because this mothership is tired As we alreday visited the dentist this morning with both girls. Mia Rose, who will never go to bed without brushing her teeth had a couple of cavaties :( and Alena had her back teeth sealed. Laughing gas, along with watching "Tangled" helles Mia Rosie to be a stellar patient :). They both actually loved it!!! I wish that I was that excited to go see my dentist...and yes, I know, I must stop procastinating....I am so excited that the girlies have no fear of the dentist, so they will hopefully never procastinate that visit like I do...

Ok - good night all :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...