Friday, October 21, 2011

First day back home in PDX and we are...

...jet lagged. The nine hours time difference caught up to me yesterday.  I actually fell asleep at four o'clock in the afternoon, and both girls were - as Ron told me - asleep by six.  This is the part I really do not like.  It is always so much harder for me to adjust to the time back home.  Going to Europe is much, much easier for me.  Oh, well!

The girls got up at 4:30 a.m. yesterday and by the time I had everything unpacked we all were hungry.  Both girls wanted to go to Jam on Hawthorne, dressed in their new Dirndl's. Are they not cute?

And do you know what they ate?  Alena ate her usual.  Vegan Chai Cakes with one slice of bacon...here she is...



Mia Rose chose a traditional breakfast. Scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a couple of slices of bacon with the added benefit of ketchup for the eggs.

Mia Rose and her breakfast

I will hopefully be back in the swing of things by latest tomorrow...Have a great day everybody!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...