Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tuesday Dinner...

...I am almost back to standard Pacific Time even if I went to bed at 7 pm. So hopefully I will be able to post Wednesday dinner tonight. Haha, let's see!

The girls are almost back to "normal" but still more tired than usual. The are adopting great to the routine again. Quite impressive!

But now to the title of this post. Yes, it is true I made dinner last night. One of my German friends calls this "faulenzer Krautwickel" - lazy version of stuffed cabbage. It is nice on a cool evening. Sautéed onions, carrots add on the caraway seeds. Next some ground beef and a chopped head of white cabbage on top. Let it all cook down. The longer it cooks, the better it gets. At the end I added some Tofutti sour cream. Served with mashed potatoes - earth balance and water from the potatoes - as well as a salad round it all out. Voila - another Galactosemia safe meal in Porland. Oregon :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...