Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last day of school...

it has happened.  Today.  The last day of Kindergarten for Mia Rose, and the last day of Second Grade for Alena.  Well,  OK they still have at least a couple more weeks of school ahead of them in Germany, but their regular school is done for the school year.  Oh, how bitter-sweet.  My lovies are growing up so fast - in the fall we will have a First and Third Grader.  Wow!  I so clearly remember when they were born.  When we did not know what life would be like. What happened to the time.  Well, I guess that a look in the mirror should be enough ;), right?!  Seriously - time is flying and we are so proud of our girlies.  Both, Alena and Mia Rose worked so hard the entire school year.  It is so exciting to see them grown, and learn...
Leaving for the last day of school for the 2011/12 school year

Alena and her Second Grade teacher Miss Beth

Mia Rose at her Kindergarten desk

Alena and Miss Ellie 

Alena and Miss Nelson

Mia Rose and Mrs. H her Kindergarten teacher (plus Alena)

So this, is my last post from Portland for a few weeks as we leave for Europe in the morning.  Bright and early, yes!  What on earth was I thinking to leave the day after the last day of school.  I am honestly a wee bit spent by now...yes, yes, yes I know entirely self inflicted ;)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...