Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our trip...

we have arrived in Europe and now I finally have an internet connection again.  Yay!

Our trip was uneventful, long as usual as we flew via Atlanta, but luckily uneventful.  For the trip I packed plenty of sandwiches, fruit, fruit roll-ups, and pretzels for the girlies.  Salami sandwiches - lactose free salami of course - for Alena, and Mia Rosie chose Emmenthaler-Salami sandwiches.  I am so glad we had them because we arrived in Europe with only two sandwiches left :)  For the transatlantic flight I had ordered vegan meals for both ladies.  They both loved the fruit, salad, as well as the grain.  We decided to leave the buns on the tray - and yes, the margarine that served by Delta catering was not vegan.  Thank you to the lovely flight attendant for reading the label for me...

Here is a picture of the girlies on the first plane from Pdx - Atlanta...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...