Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Party...

What is going on with me? I just seem so, so busy...hopefully things will slow down soon and I will be back daily or at least every other day ;)

Its Mia's Birthday today. Yeah! - She wanted a purple (yup you read right), purple Birthday cake. She ordered (OK it was me) a purple carrot cake - yum - from Sweet Pea Bakery a couple of weeks ago. Today is the big day and we picked up the cake, as well as the Prezelbread. - We decided to have breakfast at Sweet Pea Bakery and were surprised to find a brunch buffet. Its all vegan so everything is safe :) We had fantastic Biscuit & Gravy, caramelized bananas, potatoes, just great. - And the cake? - I will post the picture later. Its purple with pink writing, beautiful....The first guests are arriving. More late...Thnx for reading ;)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...