Sunday, February 12, 2012

School, Fun, and again no Dinner picture...

Yes, it's true second day in a row that I did not make dinner! It must be the weekend :)

In the morning the girlies and I went to the Sophie Scholl Schule, our German immersion Saturday school. While the girls were busy learning and playing I was able to get a couple hours of work in - whoo-hoo. On the way back home we stopped at New Season's then home. - In the evening Ron and I were invited to my very good friends Bday party, and I was bringing mini Fleischkuechle along (mini meatballs - swabian version). Which meant cooking for me, while the girls painted pictures for my friend. Here are my loves - busy painting with acrylic paint, mixing colors, and in the end adding sparkles....

Oh, and dinner for the girlies? They were - of course - my taste testers for the Fleischkuechle, and for the first time that I remember, our wonderful Sitter had to make dinner for the girlies and herself. It was Pasta with goddess dressing, green salad, and beet salad. Everybody had a Great Saturday night!!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...