Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chocreale - Chocolate/Hazelnut spread just like Nutella

I grew up with Nutella. So every time I see Nutella in a store a get a little sad because the girls cannot eat it. Last year in Europe we discovered Chocoreale. It is a chocolate spread available in Hazelnut/chocolate, dark chocolate, and "milk" and chocolate. I brought a couple of jars back with me last year but not this year because it is so heavy.

I just found a store selling Chocoreale online in the States. It is quite expensive but so worth it for a treat every so often. The web-link to this vegan food store is http://www.veganessentials.com/index.php

FYI - I did not check out their entire selection but it does look great what they have to offer. I hope you and your kids will enjoy Chocoreale just as much as we do...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...