Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snacks for the long airplane ride...chocolate :)

We are leaving for Germany today in a week. Wow, this is really coming up super fast...so many things I have yet to do, work to be caught up on, yikes. I did however (and I am so proud of myself :) ) start buying snacks for the long trip when I went grocery shopping this week. Pretzels, cookies, soy milk, and CHOCOLATE. Is there anything better than the taste of sweet yummy chocolate on a long, long plane ride? Well, yes maybe a glass of wine, a good book but obviously not for the girlies...I am so excited that I found "Chocolove" Chocolate bars in a small and handy size. I got orange, and raspberry. This chocolate oh so good, don't get me wrong I do like Newman's Own chocolate but "Chocolove" is a notch above it. I love it and so do the girls!!!

Give it a try. Please let me know if you like it. Here is the link to their site http://www.chocolove.com/ and I just saw that the mini bars are new. Note, they also carry milk chocolate bars - the dark chocolate ones are just fantastic :) Enjoy!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...