Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat - Happy Halloween

Wow - it is already Halloween, what happened to the time. We know have a child in Kindergarten and time just flies. I hope everyone has been well, drop me a line when you have a chance.

Halloween Eve - both of our girls are so excited. I am writing this on my computer in the basement while the girls are already so excited to go trick or treating. Both are butterflies this year. Pictures to follow later :) - I actually feel somewhat prepared this year. We made the wings, and I bought the candy at Target already a couple of weeks ago. I got two giant bags all with CG safe candy. Skittles, Nerds, Sweet Tarts, Sunburst, and Junior Mints. We will have plenty of candy for kids in the neighborhood but will make sure to save a lot for our girls. When we go "trick or treating" both girls get to pick what ever candy they want. We never eat any of the treats when we are outside, but when we get home we exchange the "unsafe" candy with the "safe" candy. It works out great. - Earlier today we went shopping and both girls got candy there. I actually had a couple of Skittle treat bags with me and we swapped the candy right away when we got back to the car. It is so wonderful to see that the girls have no problem with that. Both of them know that they cannot eat candy with "Kuhsmilch" and they happily give it up for something they like...

Happy Halloween everybody. I would love to hear from you.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...