Thursday, May 8, 2014

It is May...

yes, it is true and next thing we know school is out for the summer.  I say it all the time but where does the time go?  It obviously passes by so quickly as I can find more grey hairs on my head, and both girls keep on growing.  To me it is a little like a double edged sword - I love seeing them grow, getting more mature and independent but somewhat on the other side I want them to stay innocent children for as long as possible.  Don't get me wrong…I think {or at least hope}it must be a dilemma many parents face.

All of us have been super busy these last few weeks.  Mia Rose participated in the Talent Show at school dancing with two of her friends to Roar…oh yes,  this Mama is quite proud

Alena on the other hand has been enjoying Girls Inc. and was so inspired that she set up shop in front of our house to sell her handmade Rainbow loom bracelets.  She sold quite a few and no, not just to our friends :)  I watched everything from the inside, as I - bad me - caught myself starting to micro manage her little store…

The parental units have been busy with work; and now I almost forgot - yesterday was the day that both ladies finally got ear rings.  They had talked about it for so long, asked and they just caught Ron at the right time when he promised them "yes, Wednesday after work we will get your ears pierced".  Lucky girls - their Mama was not quite ready yet :)  Anyway we made our way down to the piercing studio, met Ron and now both of our girls have earrings.  Yes, they are super proud…and Daddy scored a lot of points from his girlies…



ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...