Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  Certainly almost everyone must have had one here in PDX as it was just a gorgeous day with lots of sunshine.  Perfect to just hang out, or go for a hike, or bike ride - or like me just hang out.  I had a lovely day,  Ron did everything while I relaxed and read my book on a lawn chair in the back yard. Total bliss!!!

And yes, Ron also made breakfast, as well as dinner it does not get much better than that...

Ron and I toasted with delicious Gruet Rose and Lemon Sorbet.  The girls joined us with a big glass of lemon sorbet...

For dinner Ron made steaks on the grill, oven potatoes, and - you know we love it - salad...

The girls gave me a big smile.

And Ron even recorded a cover song for me...

Thank you so much!!! Signed with a singing heart, the mothership...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...