Thursday, September 5, 2013

First day of 4th & 2nd Grade and Taco's for Dinner

The first day of the 2013/14 school year arrived on Wednesday;  both girls were a little jittery with anticipation.  Alena was actually a little nervous as this year she is in a 4/5 combined class; she woke up around 10 pm the night before and wanted to leave for school.  Alena told me "I just want to get the first day of school over with.  Let's just go now" Here they are just before school started...


I am glad to report that all went well :)  Alena told me "I am coming back tomorrow it was great", Mia Rose told me "I had fun" plus everyone received a popsicle {yay - all Galactosemia safe and dairy free}.  Take a look at Mia Rose devouring her popsicle...

Oh, and yes interviews are still coming - no need to worry ;)

As a special treat - okay I have to admit to make it easy on me as well - our first school night dinner for the 2013/14 school year was...tadahhhh oh yes, I know you know...taco's.  Mia Rose was my assistant cook :)

P.S.:  Today there are no pictures of us eating tacos...I promise there will be more in the future...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...