Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thai Coconut Curry Soup

This is a completely new recipe for me.  It is actually my very first try at a Thai inspired dish - so here is the result
It is another recipe I found on Pinterest.  The dish I made actually looks nothing like the one in the recipe http://www.sweetspot.ca/SweetHome/recipes/12231/thai_coconut_curry_soup/ One problem - I think - was that I started the soup too early for dinner.  I probably should have just turned off the stove and not kept it on simmer. So, more liquid evaporated than it should have which led to the problem that the rice noodles soaked up most of the liquid.  Ooops, more noodles than soup.  The flavor however was fantastic plus everyone loved it for dinner.  Oh and yes,  I used red curry paste, omitted the fish sauce...I will definitively make it again. Let's just hope that it will be soup then :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...