Friday, February 8, 2013

1st grade Field Trip...

last week was Alena's 3rd grade field trip to downtown Portland, and this week it was Mia Rosie's turn with her 1st grade class.  I try to be involved in the school life of the girls as much as possible.  For once, if there are treats for the class I like to volunteer to make sure that the treats are safe for the girls :) My weekly volunteer job at the school is copying.  Yup, I am good at making copies.  Classroom help -  let me be honest - not so much my forte, but making copies Yes! The other job I am good at - well, I probably should check with the teachers for feedback on that first - is accompanying the kids on field trips.

So where did Mia Rosies' field trip take us?  We went downtown Portland to see a play - Anansi the Spider - by the Tears of Joy Theater.   It was fantastic and is highly recommended by Mia Rosies entire class :)

Here is a picture before the show...yes, Mia Rosie had a great time...


Mia Rose is ready for the show

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...