Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our trip to Europe, one more day trip...


There was a day trip I have not yet talked about...We went to the Mainau for a day. It is a "flower" island on the Lake of Constance, right by Konstanz. Here are a couple of links. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainau, http://www.mainau.de/I just LOVE the Lake of Constance and the Mainau. I have never taken the girls there before...it was fantastic. My Step mom and my sister came along as well. We had so much fun...No cars, a huge fantastic new playground, lots of beautiful pretty spring flowers, and sunshine. What else could we have asked for. Alena even got to ride on a pony. It was her first pony ride and she did love it [once she got over her initial hesitation ;))) ]. A sunny day of course also calls for ice cream, and yes there was again the "Caretta Orange". For a quick lunch the girls indulged in Pommes Frites (French Fries) with lots of ketchup, along with a green salad.
On the car ride back to Tuttlingen we ordered pizza for take out...
Here is a picture of me, Mia Rose, Alena, and my sister...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...