Thursday, May 21, 2009

Proud Mama...

I am so proud of Alena. The three of us went shopping at New Seasons on Monday. Both girls always love to sample the bread. Martha was already gone for the day (she works in the bakery and knows the girls) so Alena took it upon herself to go to the employee and ask "Is there milk in the bread? I have a milk allergy..." I have to tell you that I was just floored. - I usually ask but have never (shame on me) told Alena that she should ask. She just knows that she cannot eat foods without our OK...Lesson of the day for me, teach Mia Rosie to always ask whether there is milk in the food. Describing it as an allergy is just a fantastic way to go about it. Then they really do not feel singled out...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...