Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's the night before the blood draw...

Doesn't time just fly like crazy.  I cannot belive that it is already time for our new blood draw.  Alena has now for weeks been dreaming about getting her blood drawn.  She wakes up with excitment and tells me that "I did not cry at all". Alena and Mia Rose both asked me to tell them exactly the night before we go up to the hill for the draw.  Well, tonight is the night and let me tell you it did not go well.  Alena worked herself up in such a frenzy that she did not want to go to bed.  Mia Rosie on the other hand was fine, but could not go to sleep, which in return led to a total - and I do mean total - meltdown. 

Tomorrow, however should be different because they are getting the anesthtic cream for the first time.  Fingers crossed that their veins won't narrow, and that the phlobotomist will be able to draw....updates to follow.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...