2 cups flour
2 cups soy milk (for the sweet version I use vanilla, for the savory I use plain)
1 pinch salt
4 Tbsp Oil (Safflower, or Canola works well - do not use Olive Oil here)
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together and blend well
- --> If you want savory pancakes you can also mix in some chopped herbs
- Let rest for about 30 minutes
- Add the oil, mix in well
- Heat some oil in a pan and laddle some batter into the pan
- Swirl the batter around the pan so it is entirely covered
- Once the batter starts to firm a little add the sliced apples (if you make them sweet)
- --> The savory pancakes can be "filled" with chopped ham
- Turn when the lower side is completely baked and bake the top
We top the sweet apple pancakes with cinnamon and sugar.
The savory ones are good for dinner when served with a salad its a complete meal.
Happy Sunday to all :)