Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cookies and Birthday Party

We all were invited to a 2nd Birthday party today. There was of course a ton of food neither girls could eat. Goldfish crackers, ranch dressing, salami, cheese, cake, cup cakes, etc. Of course I am still a bit anxious about Mia Rose getting into the crackers, but not so much anymore. I know that I don't have to worry about Alena anymore since she will generally double check with me. So when we first got to the party I pointed the foods out they can, and the ones they cannot eat. - Generally I always bring food for the girls but I did not need to today. My friend was so sweet to make the trek to Sweet Pea Bakery to get yummy cup cakes (they are so good you never know that they do not have milk, butter, etc. in them) http://www.sweetpeabaking.com/.

She also got Vegan cookies which I have gotten before too. They are really, really good and come in a variety of flavors. Here is the info on the cookies

  • Alternative Baking Company, Inc. - www.alternativebaking.com is the Web-site. Here in PDX we can buy the cookies at New Seasons. But listen up, I just looked at their Web-site and they DELIVER throughout the US...Isn't that great.

I would love to hear from you if you like these cookies as much as my girls do. Chocolate Chip is (of course) their favorite flavor...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...