Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Early October #WeeknightSupper...

I have not forgotten the {almost} daily dinner posts.  No, you do not need to worry.  And yes,  we are still eating and I am still cooking.  I have to make sure that our  energetic, outdoor loving girlies have plenty of energy...

Dinner the last couple of days were not really that spectacular.  They were good, but you know not out of this world.

On Monday night it was pasta with warm sauce with roasted golden tomato confit, parmesiano regiano, and plain soy creamer inspired by the recipe of Amber who was last weeks amazing host of  #SundaySupper.


Tonight we had "Spicy" Potatoes with Spinach on a bed of rice.  It is out of the Moosewood  Restaurant, Simple Supper cookbook; page 43 to be exact :) .  I had purple potatoes in my CSA box and no it was not the least bit spicy.  I liked it but added a lot more pepper flakes to my plate, while the rest of the family thought it was okay.  Oh well,  not all dinners can be a slam dunk hit, right?!



ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...