Monday, October 1, 2012

September my first #Foodiepenpals fun

the first time I heard about #Foodiepenpals was through a blog post. Intrigued I researched it a little more and found that Lindsay of the The Lean Green Bean Blog started Foodie Penpals in September of 2011.  So what is it?  Basically individuals get matched up, to send package with food to another person.  The package needs to contain something in writing, as well as fun food stuff.  The really interesting part is that you send your package to one person, but receive your package from another person.  Bloggers participate, but also readers of blogs.  Sounds fun, does it not?  I got quite excited about it and had fun with it...

I sent my package out to Jordan in Florida who is a reader; and I received my fun foodie package from Maggie who is the author of "Always add more butter" blog. It was so exciting because - yes, please feel a little sorry for me ;)  - I never get any fun packages. And yes, both also asked about Galactosemia which is great.  Maggie was so sweet to ask what we all can eat; even so I have no food restrictions all but one of the items were Galactosemia safe.  Just a fantastic experience.  But now to my amazing, fantastic fun foodie stuff {thank you so much, Maggie - we all loved it}.

Here it is....





Me and the girlies with all the fun foodie stuff...



Look at the card - I guess my posts to tell show my personality a little bit :). is it not fun?..



Take a look...espresso salt, balsamico, jams, tea, pumpkin butter....



and last but not least - a cow pie - which I shared with Ron on the spot.  The girlies loved the packaging ;)






Thank you, Maggie!  This was amazing.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...