Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#HappyBirthday Mom {Omi;Mama} - this post is for you

Today is my Mom's Birthday...at least it is still here in Portland, and this post is for my Mom, or Mama as I call her, Omi for the girlies, and Marianne for Ron.  Friends would you please join me in wishing my Mom a Happy Birthday from afar?  Thank you!!!

One of the hard things about living abroad for me is that we miss many birthdays.  Last year, we were able to celebrate with my Mom in the beautiful German alps, but this year...well, we are back in Portland, and my Mom is in Germany. In any case - Liebe Mama -  Happy, Happy Birthday - Alles, alles gute zu Deinem Geburtstag. I am so glad that you are my Mom - and I am happy that you spent a lovely birthday celebrating with friends.  Thank you so much for all you do for us, and for always believing in us!!!

Look Alena and Mia Rose are singing a song for you...{disclosure: this was not rehearsed as you all can easily tell}

Here is a cute picture of them



Oh, and here is the picture of the three of you...


one with Ron...



 and one with me...



Happy Birthday, Mama - we love you!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...