Sunday, March 14, 2010

Circus Acrobatics

I think that I wrote about Do Jump! before. Alena has been taking Circus Acrobatics classes there now for about six months. She is loving it and has become so confident. We both are so excited about it. Alena has class once a week, and while she is in class Mia Rosie, a friend of ours, her son, and I usually hang out. Mia Rose has been so adamant that she also wants to go "jumping" as she calls it. "Mama, I want to go jumping auch (German = too)". In my opinion 3 is a little young, but now that she is 4 she will also go "jumping" :). Earlier this week, her and I went to the Do Jump! office and finally signed her up. Mia Rose is so, so, so excited and it is hard for her to wait the two weeks until the next term starts...

So you wonder what Circus Acrobatics is? Well, all I know - parents are not allowed to watch during class - is that Alena has been working a lot on the trapeze. She has been showing us on swings on the playground and I am very amazed on what my girls is doing. This Wednesday however is the last class for the winter term and that means that there will be a performance by the entire class. We are so excited to see what she learned...

To see what Do Jump! is all about click here http://www.dojump.org/ I promise you will not be disappointed.

Oh, I feel like we live such ordinary lives and am so, so happy about it. - Happy Sunday to all of you and remember the glass is always half full :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...