Friday, December 14, 2012

at a loss of words...

...this week was very hectic and I had planned to write a fun post with a round up on our dinner's this week.  It is not going to happen.  I just cannot write and pretend nothing has happened; I cannot just sweep the horror that happened today at Sandy Hook Elementary School underneath the table.  It nags on me as I am sure it does on everyone.  My heart breaks for all the families that now have to endure such unimaginable pain...who goes out and shoots innocent people, children?!  There is something very, very wrong.  Just earlier this week another shooting happened right here at Clackamas Town Center in the metro Portland area.  When will it stop?  It makes me sick to my stomach that  now, the lives of children - innocent, little children - have been taken by a senseless act of violence. My heart goes out to everyone affected; I weep for all the lives, hopes, and dreams lost.

Today we will join all parents as we hold our kids tighter and hug them until they tell us to stop...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...