Friday, January 25, 2013

Broccoli kind of night

that is what our dinner was tonight.  And, I can not tell you how happy I am about Pinterest.  Yes, it seems silly to pin your own pins, but you know what?  I used three of them today - yes, yes super lame all linking back to my own blog...

It was time to make a fresh batch of cookies for the family again.  Yup, this is the fourth time in a two weeks...  They are a huge hit by the entire family, and the occasional guest alike...

Then Cream of Broccoli Soup {with the broccoli stems}- I will need to post the recipe yet,  next Broccoli Salad in Ginger Garlic Dressing, and lastly bread.



Yup - and take a look at Mia Rose she gave dinner tonight a thumbs up as well...


Happy Friday night!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...