Friday, January 9, 2009

Elmo soup...yes, that's right...

OK - so before Alena was two I was sure that she would not watch TV, not be exposed to Disney, or any other item marketed specifically towards kids. Ha, ha, ha...What world did I live in?! She does watch TV, and just loves all the Disney princess movies :) Earlier this week I was very surprised to realize that she knows all the names of the princesses...

What does this have to do with Elmo soup? - Let me explain. When shopping have seen Dora the Explorer soups, and canned pasta, etc. All of that stuff always has some kind of milk sugar in it and of course are not OK. Mia Rose and I went shopping on Monday. Guess what she saw? Yup, Elmo soup. Of course she was all excited about it...and for once I did not have to say "no" as the soup does NOT contain any milk sugar (FYI - if you exclude tomatoes and other veggies this soup is not for you). Very, very exciting...here is the scoop

- Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup
- Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup
- Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Tomato Soup

Comes in 14.5 oz. can - girls have not yet tried them :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...