Friday, January 9, 2009

Hot chocolate, and bagel w/cream cheese

Alena was not in school yesterday afternoon and came along to my office. We took a break in the downstairs coffee shop. There were not any vegan treats for her, but in they were able to make a hot chocolate for her. How? Soy milk, and for the chocolate they use a syrup. I was convinced that the syrup would not be OK but it was. OK it was full of "High Fructose Corn Sugar" but what the heck every so often....So it really never, ever hurts to check and not just assume that there is nothing she can have :)

This morning Ron, Mia Rosie and I went to the Bagel shop after we dropped Alena off at school. Mia Rose loves everything bagels, and also Tofuti cream cheese. I was certain that Noah's Bagel shop would not have Tofuti, again I was pleasantly surprised. FYI - in PDX only the Hawthorne Noah's carries Tofuti.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...