Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have a question...

yes, I have a question. The question is concerning medical bracelets. Is anyone using medical bracelets? If so which ones, and have you found cute ones?

For years (its quite embarrassing) I have been thinking about getting medical bracelets for the girls. At least for Alena as she is old enough to leave it on. To-date so I have not found anything I liked and I know that she would not wear anything which is cute. So I go back and forth. Does she really need it? Well, OK we may get into an accident...I know chances are remote, but so are chances of having CG...Anyone have found anything cool?

I think a couple of years ago a read in the New York Times about a mother in Colorado who started stickers, bracelets, etc. for her highly allergic child.

I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you so much.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...