Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday Night Dinner...

...Ron's favorite dish I make. Baked herbed chicken thighs with white rice and salad. It is a quick an easy dish to make. Please let me know if you would like me to repost the recipe. Otherwise, if you are interested, I have posted it before :)

Our Monday was uneventful. Both girls are back in school, they are both however still suffering from jet lag which means that they tire at the end of the day. And you know what tht means, right?! Yup, both girlies had a melt down - at least not at the same time...my jet lag is getting better to as I slept until 4:30 this morning. Yay! Oh, and before I forget - I had written this post already last night but for some odd reason it never made it to be posted...

Happy Tuesday!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...