Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday and Monday - a recap...

...we spet the last couple of days pretty uneventful.  On Sunday we slept in,went to TuWass, had lunch at my Mom's, and then drove to a Factory Outlet.  It actually is an event to be able to go shopping on a Sunday in Germany - we were successful :)  When we got back to the apartment the girls had still plenty of outside playtime, and dinner was Vesper (cold cuts with bread).  My Mom made a Kuchen so we had Apfelkuchen (apple) for desert.

Yesterday,  I worked the bulk of the day while the girls were in school and ate lunch at my Mom's.  In the late afternoon went swimming at TuWass, back to the apartment, and we had Vesper for dinner.  Lucky me got to go to the Sauna in the evening as my sister came over to watch the girls....She also took this lovely picture of them.  Happy Day!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...