Monday, January 16, 2012

No school...

today, because it was Martin Luther King Day. The girlies and I spent the day at home, and wie did not go anywhere. I have to say, that this was really enjoyed by me. Just us - the grls painted while I made vegetable stock, and the dough for the no-knead - quick version - bread. Alena read to Mia Rose, the girlies took a bath, I gave them manicures, Alena worked on her home-work, they both played piano, and then we took a walk around the block. Do you know what wie found? One single pink blossom of a primrose :) - Oh, and I almost forgot the most important part. Wie listened to to the "I have a dream speech" by Martin Luther King. Both girls were in awe. We spoke about him, and what he accomplished. That was amazing! Really! To see now their interest was sparked, the questions...great.

I am sure you get the picture :) We spent a blissfull day at home...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...