Monday, January 16, 2012

Spaghetti with meatballs...

Angelhair Pasta to be exact with home made rustic bread, and a large bowl of salad greens. Comfort food - exactly what we needed on this chilly winter day.

I have to admit that I created a little. A jar of Newman's Own Sockaroni, and the meatballs were bulk, mild italian sausage from New Seasons. All I did was add some panko breadcrumbs, and some grated parmesiano regiano. I mixed it all up, formel golfball size meatballs, and dropped them in a Single layer into the sauce untl they were cooked through. Yummy! The girlies, of course, ate their pasta "naked" with only olive oil, but with a meatball each. I call this a Dinner success in our little house - no not on thr prarie :) - in Portland, Oregon....

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...