Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday night dinner - Lucky Lab...

...getting back from a vacation even a short one is hard. We got back home late yesterday. Luckily there was enough food items in the pantry to fix an easy breakfast and lunch for the girls. Once the girls were in school I needed to catch up in my office as well. Next I needed to pick-up Mia Rosie earlier from school, because we had a meeting at Alena's school. Turned out to be an hour and a half meeting, and we were out of school at a quarter to five. - The whole juggling thing - work- mama - meal planner - shopper - cook got completely out of whack...well, so we went for a quick bite to the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne. The girls shared a BLT with chips, and Bento for the adults.

So tomorrow will be a better planned day - I know so, because I just returned from the grocery store :)

Happy Wednesday, all!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...