Friday, February 10, 2012

Another week - another field trip...

and it was Mia Rosie's first field trip on a school bus. She was so excited and had a hard time sleeping the night before. I went along to chaperone - which I just love to do. Unlike Mia Rose so, I am not a fan of the ride in the school bus. I lucked out, because there was no space for the chaperones in the bus. So we met the kids at the Children's Museum.

They had so much fun! The restaurant/store and the vet were certainly among the favorites. See Mia Rose how she poured me a cup of coffee?

Oh, and by the way there will be no dinner photo tonight. I went out to see a great German movie at the Portland International Filmfestival tonight, while Ron and the girls made their own dinner. I can tell you what it was. Rotisserie chicken, with rice, and roasted beet salad.....

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...